This Page

has been moved to new address

IGIGI is Stepping Up The Style Game...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: IGIGI is Stepping Up The Style Game...
IGIGI is Stepping Up The Style Game...

Monday, April 27, 2009

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of the IGIGI line. IGIGI has a name that is synonymous with quality- both in workmanship and materials. Not to mention, they are always fashion forward - making the plus size Fashionista look amazing!

I have been finding myself working crazy hours with little to no time to channel my inner 40s Glam Goddess. However, now that I've procured a fabulous pair of Loubous, I need a fabulous dress to rock with the shoes, no? And, like Superwoman to save the day, in swoops IGIGI's Lola dress.*

Look at this lovely.... the hanger does NOT do it justice.



First of all, if you still follow the "style rule" of only wearing jewel tones in the winter/fall season - toss that rule out the window. This is such a rich shade of amethyst, it is seasonless. It's got an asymmetrical neckline and is cut perfectly.

However, ladies, be sure to wear some Spanx with it because, it fits like a glove. I'm not talking tight where Clinton & Stacey** will be doing a style intervention but stylish where it hits at all the right places. One thing I have to say about IGIGI's sizing - they are not at all like some of those other retailers *cough cough* Avenue *cough cough* Lane Bryant *cough cough* whose sizing is like tossing the dice in Vegas. IGIGI's clothing is true to size. After a period of wearing suits and casual work clothes, etc., it felt great to dress up and go out in style.
Next on this gal's style radar - the Paloma Belted Dress. After all, now that I've channeled my inner 40s screen siren, I just can't look back. Now if only I could figure out my shoe selection to go with...



Many thanks to IGIGI for making a gal feel like a million bucks! And, let me tell you a secret - they are having a KILLER SALE so what are you waiting for - GET THEE TO IGIGI!

* At the time of writing, the Lola dress was sold out but they have a huge selection of gorgeous dresses to choose from.
**Hello - speaking of. When will Clinton & Stacey feature IGIGI's designs on some of the gorgeous plus size gals that are featured on What Not To Wear? Someone get a show producer on the phone - stat.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home