This Page

has been moved to new address

Avenue: FAIL

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Avenue: FAIL
Avenue: FAIL

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OK, for the holidays I received an Avenue gift card. I was excited because, quite frankly, I don't like going to the Avenue stores here in Orlando. The sales staff that I've encountered in times past have been far from helpful. The selection here in Orlando is questionable and the locations of either store are not convenient to me.

So you can see why I was excited to get an Avenue gift card for the holidays and figured "I can shop online!"

Yeah - that's what I thought. Until I get the gift card and see: "Not for use with Internet and/or Catalog Purchases."

Avenue - you get a big FAIL in my book and, after I deal with your store here in town, you can rest assured that it will be some time before I grace your doors again.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Steff said...

I really really want to like Avenue. It looks so great. Pretty, fashionable, affordable clothes in my size. But I have had more problems with their stuff falling apart. Whatever you buy, KEEP THE RECEIPT. I have had shoes, jeans, blouses all fall apart, and if you don't KEEP the tags and receipt, they won't accept it. Even though the button on the jeans says "Avenue." Any other stores I can use instead?

11:46 PM, January 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home