This Page

has been moved to new address

Yay or Nay: b&lu's Emila Blouse...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Yay or Nay: b&lu's Emila Blouse...

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm on the fence, people.
b&lu sent out their email announcing the new arrivals and some have made want to buy, some have made me shake my head going "WTH" and then this Emila wrap blouse. I'm on the hunt for a great red wrap blouse, but this one has me a bit confused.


What say you - Yay or Nay?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm... I think I really like it. I think. I dig the architectural ruffles around the neck - but I wonder if it'd get too boring after a while.

Maybe I'll just have to snag it and see for myself. :)

8:48 AM, March 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home