This Page

has been moved to new address

Kiyonna ~ Sale Event 10/24 and 10/25

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Kiyonna ~ Sale Event 10/24 and 10/25
Kiyonna ~ Sale Event 10/24 and 10/25

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Attention Southern California Fashionistas:

Kiyonna
2-Day Boutique Shopping Event in Anaheim
Friday 10/24 and Saturday 10/25!
Stop by Kiyonna's 2-Day Shopping event this Friday and/or Saturday to check out their new collections ~ La Bella Vita and Le Provocateur. It's your chance to try on everything! If you spend $100 or more, Kiyonna will give you one of their top-selling shirts - the Center Gathered top! Stock up on Spanx...find a party dress...get your hands on the curvy pencil skirt...stylists will be on hand to help you find what you need.
I'll be there Saturday morning - I've already warned them I'll be trying on everything in my size!
Hope to see you!
~ Rissa
Kiyonna - The Upstairs Boutique
1440 South State College Blvd., Suite 5G
Anaheim CA 92806
RSVP: 714.956.5588 ext. 109 or via email vvasquez@kiyonna.com

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger outsider said...

aaaahhhhh I have my brothers bridal shower to attend on Saturday hmmmm Lets see if I can go early What time do they open LOL

Thanks Riss

You keep me posted on all the hot sales. YOU ROCK!!!!

9:53 AM, October 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home