This Page

has been moved to new address

Yay or Nay: Lane Bryant's Ruffle Faux Wrap Dress...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Yay or Nay: Lane Bryant's Ruffle Faux Wrap Dress...
Yay or Nay: Lane Bryant's Ruffle Faux Wrap Dress...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You can tell Spring is in the air as I'm on a dress kick this month.

While surfing the 'Net, I noticed Lane Bryant's Ruffle Faux Wrap dress and while it seems summery and fresh with the polka dots, I thought that I'd reach out to you for your opinion.

What say you - Yay or Nay?



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jenifer said...

Nice design.!! I too have a similar designed Lane Bryant's ruffle faux wrap dress. Its sooo cool and summery.

5:03 AM, August 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home