This Page

has been moved to new address

Chic & Easy Courtesy of Lane Bryant...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Chic & Easy Courtesy of Lane Bryant...
Chic & Easy Courtesy of Lane Bryant...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

You know it's Real Women Dollar Time, right? Well I found a dress that you might want to take another look at (I know - I'm in dress mode). Here's my reasoning with dresses: you can wear them out on the town or to work - either way it's effortless chic.

So Lane Bryant has a Black & White faux wrap dress that had me going "Where's my size" as I'm frantically looking for two different ones to try on. Sadly, all they had was a 14/16 left - it was that popular, but they had it paired with a red tank and that caught my eye.

I will be on the hunt for it this week but figured you all might want to snatch this one up for yourselves. It will be one of your favorite go-to dresses, I'm sure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home