This Page

has been moved to new address

Shopping at AshleyStewart.com goes LIVE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Shopping at AshleyStewart.com goes LIVE!
Shopping at AshleyStewart.com goes LIVE!

Friday, May 23, 2008

I don't know about you ladies, but when I need some seriously trendy fashion to offset a couple classic pieces or I'm looking for just something "not the typical" Macy*s/LB/Avenue look, I head to Ashley Stewart.

Only problem is that when I am in the store, my wallet will shriek in horror. Not to mention, there are times that they are either sold out of my size or it's just craziness up in there - namely because I'm not the only like minded "must have" fashionista in the store. They opened one in Orlando a couple years ago and I was bouncing off the walls with excitement. Prior to that, I could only go to Ashley Stewart in the Philadelphia area and while I could glance at some of the fashion offerings online, prior to this month - shopping AshleyStewart.com was never available. Now, things have changed.

Check out some of the cute things that had me taking a second glance.

Oval Pleated Dress (the white & gold one is STUNNING in person)

This Linen Surplus dress in Burnt Orange looks fabulous for summer.


Want to channel your inner investment banker? Pair this top with a strand of pearls, some rockin' M.A.C. makeup, black wide legged slacks and some seriously high stilettos and watch the men take a third and fourth glance.



In the summer, I LOVE eyelet. Nothing says "warm weather" like this fabric. Heck, I live in Florida - I'll wear it year 'round. Check out this gorgeous trumpet eyelet skirt.


I saw this cap sleeve sweater when I was up in Philly and the colors are so fresh and vibrant. Definitely worth a second glance



For something a little sassy, what about this halter top


Finally - for an evening out that will make your s/o go "Hot Damn", check out this denim bustier. Meowmix can testify - she picked up this little number in Philly and the boys were straight out of a Paula Abdul video panting over this top.


There is a matching bolero jacket sold separately...


Seriously, if you have an Ashley Stewart near you and have seen what fashion treasures reside there, stop in and enjoy. And for those that don't have one near by, you can now enjoy shopping AshleyStewart.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home