This Page

has been moved to new address

Bargain Buy: Target Tees...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Bargain Buy: Target Tees...
Bargain Buy: Target Tees...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few weeks ago, I happened to see this gorgeous coral-y/orange color square necked t-shirt in Tar-Jay in the women's department. Normally, I would walk away because, from my experience, Target T-Shirts, aside from being great for workouts, don't mix. I bought this on a whim and I have to say, I've gone back for other colors, namely the teal scoopneck and the black square neck top.

First of all - no tag. It's printed on the interior and, while the sizing is a bit different (16/18; 20/22 and so on) from what I'm used to at Lane Bryant, Macy*s and other stores (1x, 2x, 3x or 14/16; 18/20; 22/24 and so on), the fit was perfect. Not to tight, not too loose. The colors are vibrant and the shirt is super comfy. I've actually dressed them up with some Garbo style wide legged pants and stilettos and they look amazing. They are priced very reasonable and, you know what, Lane Bryant might learn a thing or two.

So, if you are looking for something that you can rock casual or dress it up - drop by Target and snap some of these up.
Either way you'll be the center of attention.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home