This Page

has been moved to new address

Lane Bryant Outlet in Orlando...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Lane Bryant Outlet in Orlando...
Lane Bryant Outlet in Orlando...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I was shopping at the Prime Outlets in Orlando yesterday and, much like a desert apparition, I thought I saw the sign for a Lane Bryant Outlet in the distance. I thought "Lane Bryant Outlet - that's only in places like Vegas. Orlando is never that lucky".

Well, Orlando's in luck - it opened yesterday. Sure, there are some products in there from a couple seasons ago, but the Houston Pants at $39.99 x 40% off - GENIUS. The tank tops were at 40% off. Bras were at 30% off. Perfect.

I raked in the bargains, super pleased with my purchases (thanks to Kathy - the super sales gal!!) only to get home and find a coupon for $25 off a $75 purchase. After I spent $78.00. ARG!

Guess I have to go back and bug Kathy some more. Go check it out - it's right off I-4 on International Drive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home