This Page

has been moved to new address

Shhhhh - Come Closer...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Shhhhh - Come Closer...
Shhhhh - Come Closer...

Sunday, April 13, 2008


I've got a secret to tell you.
Macy*s messed up - their website is wrong. I got this Coral shirt, this weekend, for $29, not the price on the website. They have it in brown too - hurry and go look.

Sometimes, it does pay to check out those little "price checkers" that are on the wall. I scored a gorgeous dress for a friend's soiree for cheap. Sadly it's not on the website or I'd show you. Right now I'm in love with this coral color after being mezmerized by a pair of Chanel coral pumps (and later by a cheaper version that is swiftly on its way to me).
Happy Shopping.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home