This Page

has been moved to new address

Amp Up The Little Black Dress: Holiday Dresses for '07/'08...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Amp Up The Little Black Dress: Holiday Dresses for '07/'08...
Amp Up The Little Black Dress: Holiday Dresses for '07/'08...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Holiday Parties are just around the corner - I know I know - I'm early, but better to be early than late I say. As I'm looking for *the dress* for the Grammys in February, I'm looking for a dress that will do double duty... It will be a few days of parties, dinners and more, so these are some of the ones I've got my eye on. If I can also intersperse it with some holiday planning, even better.

Check out Avenue's Starlet Dress - Comes in both Black & Red...


And they also have a Hayworth Gold Halter dress as well...


Kiyonna has a very "retro" black lace dress that catches the eye. They also offer it in chocolate brown lace over a mauve lining... tres chic!


I adore this dress, the Lorena Beaded Dress in Charcoal from Igigi:


Feel like being the "Lady In Red" - well Igigi has you covered in this fabulous red lace number with matching shrug:




Lane Bryant does the Little Black Dress in style with an embellished dress:



Now, I *heart* Nordstrom, and this Robbie Bee lattice dress has me LOOKING for an occasion to wear it - the shades of Gray, black and white are stunning...



Nordstrom has a fabulous Maggy London Tie Front Silk Dress in both green and blue (I am more of a blue gal)...



Torrid has an elegant Black Lace halter dress:



Remember in Sex & The City where Carrie had this gorgeous nude color dress which the gals called it Carrie's "Naked Dress"... well Silhouettes has a dress that puts the va back in the va-va-voom... their Grecian Dress:


Size Appeal has their version "The Marilyn" halter dress in Taupe...




Jessica London has a stunning Tulle Overlay Satin dress that is somewhat reminiscent of the 50s...



Finally, Macy*s has a couple dresses up for consideration. On the more youthful side is this "Liquid Silver" dress which comes in Black, Gold or Silver. Be warned - the gold looks more Bronze in person:






And the classic Breakfast at Tiffany's Sheath Dress by Calvin Klein:



Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home