This Page

has been moved to new address

Black & White Fashion Hits The Ground Running...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fashionista +: Black & White Fashion Hits The Ground Running...
Black & White Fashion Hits The Ground Running...

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Everywhere you look these days, summer fashion looks crisp and clean with Black & White Color prints. Here are some of my top pics for these season...

On my "must have" list this summer is a Black & White skirt...

Check out this lovely skirt from Torrid.



Perhaps this one from Catherines might also be an option.


Even Macy*s is in on the game with this charming Black/White look


Now, moving to the blouse/top front, being a plus gal, I find some halters hard to wear, but I love the look and style of this halter top from Torrid. It would pop a black suit for work and then take off the jacket and grab a clutch purse and you are ready for Martinis and an evening out.

And, for work, this top is perfect for a casual Friday (also from Torrid).

There are black and white dresses EVERYWHERE, however I did find a few that caught my eye.

Lane Bryant leads the pack with
this gorgeous dress that I should have gotten for a co-worker's wedding instead of a Black & White block dress that truly did not make me look my best...


Torrid has a HOT Halter Dress that is perfect for a weekend event.




And finally, Avenue showcases a dress that is work perfect.

Now what are ya waiting for - did someone say "SHOPPING"?... Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home